COVID ProtocolWhat we are doing to keep you safe.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!
W e are open!
To provide the safest possible environment, we have implemented new guidelines created by OSHA, GOVENOR WALZ, AND THE BOARD OF COSMETOLOGY.
- We are only excepting appointments at this time. If you have an appointment, please text your provider when you arrive. You can wait outside or you can wait inside the salon while social distancing. Please limit it to 5 minutes or less before your appointment time.
- Members of StormyLee Salon & Spa will be wearing masks unless they are exempt for medical reasons, we ask that you do as well.
- We ask that you bring only the basic necessities to your appointment.
- No additional guests will be allowed in the salon during your appointment unless you are a guardian or parent of our guest.
- At the time of your appointment we ask that you use hand sanitizer as you enter the salon.
- We will continue to social distance when possible in the salon and we ask that you do as well.
- There will be no magazines, beverages, or candy provided.
- We will continue to practice our safety and sanitation practices. Making sure we are disinfecting stations, shampoo bowls, and tools in between each guest. We will be wiping down the areas that are more frequently used more often throughout the day.
- We ask that you ask your service provider to grab your products and ask that you do not touch display items.
If you are sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment as we will not be able to perform any services on you and you will not be allowed to enter the salon.
We would love to have you as our guest!
If you enjoyed your time at StormyLee Salon & Spa please consider leaving us a review on Google!